What to bring
To make the most of your clinic visit, please bring the following personal medical information with you to the appointment:
- Referral from your primary care physician (PCP)
- Previous operative reports
- Actual films, CDs, or reports of any previous x-rays, MRI or CT scans
- List of allergies and any medications you are taking
- Previous medical records and diagnostic tests related to your condition
- Insurance information
- Government-issued photo ID
Please, plan for a visit of approximately two hours, including parking, check-in, waiting, completing forms, medical history, examination, review of prior diagnostic tests and care, new diagnostic tests, patient education, discussion of treatment options, treatment, scheduling follow-up care, payment, and having all of your questions answered. We have a large and comfortable waiting room with coffee service and television.
In order to balance the medical needs of each patient, we utilize Advance Access Scheduling. This allows emergency patients to be seen without delay, and all other patients to schedule appointments within a few days rather than waiting several weeks. Although this schedule may produce longer waiting-room times, it reduces the overall time before you see the doctor, in some cases from several weeks to just days, or even hours.